Alternative dispute resolution has expanded over the last several years and has become an important step in the dispute resolution process. Giri Law Associates has legal experts who have represented leading companies, contractors, partnerships as well as individuals in settling disputes through arbitration, tribunals setup by state legislature as well as other quasijudicial/administrative authorities.
Our associated lawyers have consistently maintained a strong presence in alternate dispute resolution processes clients in road construction, building works,irrigation & canal, petroleum, bridge, electricity, railways, mining,consumer companies, distilleries, sugar etc.
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Representing clients before High Courts and Supreme Court in arbitration petitions
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Patna and Ranchi
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual
- Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures
- Conducting Lok Adalats with the concerned legal services authorities